After a bit of a break with specific color themes, CASIO G-SHOCK release a new pack of technical watches titled the “Burning Red” collection. The range features four watches including the DW-6900, GW-7900, GW-9200 and the GWF-1000. Each watch features a bright red body with black highlights and a reverse LCD display. Available starting November at select retailers.
Previously: November 2010 Collection
1. “Dark Fantasy”
2. “Gorgeous” (Feat. Kid Cudi and Raekwon)
3. “POWER” (Feat. Dwele)
4. “All Of The Lights” (Interlude)
5. “All Of The Lights” (Feat. John Legend, The-Dream, Ryan Leslie, Tony Williams, Charlie Wilson, Elly Jackson, Alicia Keys, Fergie, Kid Cudi, Rihanna & Elton John)
6. “Monster” (Feat. Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, and Bon Iver)
7. “So Appalled” (Feat. Jay-Z, Pusha T, CyHi the Prynce, Swizz Beatz, and RZA)
8. “Devil In A New Dress”
9. “Runaway” (Feat. Pusha T)
10. “Hell Of A Life”
11. “Blame Game” (Feat. John Legend & Pusha T/“The Best Birthday”
12. “Lost In The World”
13. “Who Will Survive In America” (Feat. Gil Scott-Heron)
Previously on G.O.O.D. Friday: Don’t Look Down
G-Shock is getting ready to release new watches for November 2010. In the line-up you will find some of their most popular styles, including the 5600 and the 6900 models, as well as entirely new styles, such as the G001-B, which was only introduced last month into the market. From standard red colorways to shiny purple, the line-up also offers a nice variety, making sure everyone finds something in the mix.
Last Sunday Maino took a trip out to Haiti and performed his smash single “All The Above” at the Capitol Theater in Rue Lamarr Center Ville. As you can see, the natives appreciated the hell out of his performance.