Drake x Rihanna Make It Rain, Kanye West Alleged Fight, Drake Worst Behavior Video & More | Friday Hip-Hop Report
*The Friday Hip Hop Report* is a weekly Hip Hop News recap show Presented by @ValerieLora & @iAmEmEz === MAIN STORIES === • EMINEM “MMLP2″ album sells 779,000 first week • TRINIDAD JAMES says the South runs New York • IGGY AZALEA bikini line embarrassment at EMA awards • KENDRICK LAMAR named GQ rapper of the year • DRAKE & RIHANNA spend $97,000 in Houston Strip club • KANYE WEST lookalike fight video.
- Drake proposed to a Kardashian??? (musicaddictionz.wordpress.com)
- #OShowDirtyOnline: Alec Baldwin’s 3 Meltdowns Today & Drake And Rihanna Rain $17,000 On Strippers (kiss951.cbslocal.com)
- Nothing But Drake (thehhshawkeye.wordpress.com)
British GQ is celebrating its 25th anniversary and for the occasion enlisted superstar artist Damien Hirst and singer Rihanna for its cover. The artist went ahead and created a Medusa inspired spread, with snakes crawling around the body and head of the singer. Even Rihanna’s eyes have been given the animal treatment, resulting in an overall surreal photoshoot and over, that even carries the Hirst signature, just like one his paintings. The December 2013 issue of British GQ should be hitting newsstands in the coming weeks. Read More…
Go behind the scenes with Rihanna on the set of her hit single “Pour It Up,” off her latest album Unapologetic, in stores now. The video promises to have strippers twerking on water, according to Rihanna.
Previously: Rihanna – Half Of Me (Documentary) [Video]
- Rihanna Exposes Nipples in Fishnet Bodysuit for “Pour It Up” Music Video (afrikantoon.wordpress.com)
- Rihanna Werqs A Jewel-Encrusted Bra + Denim Thong In These New Photos From The ‘Pour It Up’ Video Set (buzzworthy.mtv.com)
- Rihanna Dresses Up and Acts Like a Stripper for “Pour It Up” Music Video–See the Sexy Pics! (eonline.com)
- Rihanna Goes for Glam, Sexy on Set of “Pour It Up” Music Video (celebuzz.com)
Every amazing show is one half artist and one half audience. ‘Half Of Me’ is a story told from two perspectives: The fans, and Rihanna herself. Watch how Rihanna and her fans empower each other to make their dreams a reality.
Budweiser launches its global music campaign “Made For Music,” with a filmic black and white thirty second spot featuring Jay-Z and Rihanna amongst a host of creators and artists from around the world. The spot above is set to Jay-Z’s “PSA,” while Rihanna’s spot below is set to her new single “Right Now,” and was shot by director Mark Romanek. The clips are meant to capture the creative spirit of a global generation, showcasing the many ways people create and are punctuated with a bold super that expresses the ethos of the work, “It begins and ends with what you make.” Read More…
For issue 21 of Schön!, Zoe McConnell presents “smokin’ hot” images of Rihanna in Alexander Wang, Rodarte and Stella McCartney. McConnell is a former model turned photographer. To take a closer look at her previous shoots including models like Taylor Momsen, Natasha Gilbert and Michelle Keegan head over to her website here. Read More…