Sevyn Streeter discusses her debut EP Call Me Crazy, But…, support from her CBE boss Chris Brown, and what it was like to perform with Kelly Rowland. Plus, find out who she would like to write for next.
- Review: Sevyn Streeter – “Call Me Crazy, But…” EP (theuptownlounge.com)
- Sevyn Streeter and friends celebrate the release of her EP ‘Call Me Crazy, But …’ (rollingout.com)
- Real Rozay Fave Song ( SEVYN STREETER FEAT CHRIS BROWN “IT WONT STOP” (realrozay.com)
- 7 Sexy pics of singer Sevyn Streeter (rollingout.com)
It’s been 4 years since Hip Hop icon Q-Tip has sat down with Elliott Wilson, but the 2 sat down and caught up right before A Tribe Called Quest hit the Barclays stage for what they are toting as their last performance ever. Will ATCQ ever reunite after this Yeezus tour? What’s else is in the works for Q-Tip? Find out the truth.
- 2013 & You Don’t Stop: The Year In Hip Hop (deadendhiphop.com)
- DJ Khaled ‘Suffering From Success’- The Truth With Elliott Wilson (getmybuzzup.com)
- Christine Keeler Strips, Dark ‘Magic Flute’: U.K. Theater – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- A Tribe Called Quest Brings Out Busta Rhymes, Kicks Its With Dave Chappelle [PHOTOS/VIDEO] (hiphopwired.com)
- Jhené Aiko Interviews With Elliott Wilson For Life + Times “The Truth” (wellversedlife.com)
T-Pain is back from his musical hiatus with a brand new single ‘Up Down’ featuring B.o.B. While many may think he’s off and chilling at home doing nothing it’s far from the truth. Not only is T-Pain promoting his new single, he’s also working on Fast Furious 7. Teddy Pender-a$$-down is getting that paper! In this Power 105.1 web-exclusive, T-Pain talks about cutting off his dreads, owning his masters, sharing women with his wife and more.
It’s practically a scientific fact that R. Kelly can belt out a song about anything (ask Rolling Stone). But when it came time to pen his twelfth studio effort Black Panties, all the 46-year-old singing sexpot had to do was look up.
“I was on stage doing my Love Letter tour and I broke down into “Seems Like You’re Ready,” he recalled to VIBE during his recent album listening in New York. “So I start singing (the line) “Temperatures rising” and here come the panties. It was all different colors but then this one particular pair of panties—they were black and medium—landed on my mic and my wrist, and immediately I said, that’s a sign. I gotta go back and write a song called ‘Black Panties.’”
Not that the man VIBE hailed the musical genius of the past 20 years needs much to boost the nation’s birthrate. His discography basically impregnates every individual it touches.
When it comes to his daily regimen, his grocery list seems fit for a kindergartener but Kells says he has a specific entree in mind after he’s done the deed. Watch him reveal his ideal post-sex meal and the slow jam he had to beg Maxwell to take on above.
Danity Kane discusses their upcoming album, relationship with former boss Diddy, and leaving their solo careers behind. Plus, Aubrey O’Day shares her embarrassing encounter with Pharrell.
FUBU’s Daymond John stopped by Power 105 to talk to The Breakfast Club about the clothing line, Shark Tank and much more.
John Greene and his Greene Films crew stopped by #BennettKnowsRadio to sit down for an interview. The team consisted of John Greene, Greene Films’ Founder and Creative Director, Holly Dalton, VP and Director of Styling and Rylee Nobre, Assistant Filmer & Social Media Director. The team was great, sharing their favorite experiences from past projects, ambitions, inspirations and much more.