WJKN.mp3 (3460 KB)
On Thursday, Cudi returned to L.A. and performed “Symphonies (Remix)” with Dan Black. Then at the 2:05 mark, a fan hops onto the stage and plants a wet one on the side of Cudi’s face. This time around, the rapper kept his composure and continued the song without incident.
CASIO G-SHOCK enters a colorful month for March as we preview some of the upcoming watches. Focusing away from the usual gang of DW-5600 and DW-6900s, the GA0110 model becomes the focus of this upcoming drop. A total of five models include some notable colors under the Hyper Colors pack including orange, yellow, blue, green and a multi-colored special edition piece as well. Available next month at select CASIO G-SHOCK dealers.
Having built a solid reputation and strong following throughout the past few years, Creative Recreation continues its onward march with a new set of colorways for Spring 2010, offered on three of the brand’s more popular styles. Both the Cesario and Testa, as well as the Dicoco, receive special color makeups, all being made exclusive to Barneys New York. A release is scheduled for this coming week, with retail set a $130-135 USD.
When the iPad was unveiled in January, everyone could agree on one thing: it did look a lot like a big iPhone. Begeek.fr extends Apple’s consistent design to its logical conclusion in the company’s next two revolutionary devices.
I hear the iBoard’s going to implement twenty finger multi-touch and the iMat’s even going to support Flash.
This is too funny to me…Smh iMat lmaoooo…
This isn’t confirmed, but with RIM rumored to be exploring sliding-QWERTY devices for a pretty long time, one of our BlackBerry connects dropped some info on us and we wanted it to share it. Here’s what we know:
- It’s a portrait-oriented slider. While most people assume a device with slideout keyboard would end up being something like HTC’s devices, we’ve been told this particular handset is more like the Palm Pre in terms of layout.
- The phone will run BlackBerry OS 6.0
- The rumored device will 100% support Wi-Fi 802.11n
- The resolution unfortunately has not improved, it is still 360×480.
- No word on if this will have a touch screen, but we’d assume so, and our source alluded to this possibly being what the rumored BlackBerry Magnum/Dakota evolved into. Not saying there won’t be a Bold-like device with touchscreen, optical trackpad, and physical keyboard, but this might be released first.
- If it does have a touch screen, this could in fact be the mythical BlackBerry Storm slider — picture a Storm 9520 with a slide up Bold-esque keyboard.
- The phone will not be a Verizon exclusive it’s supposed to be a GSM/HSPA device.
That’s all we’ve got for now, folks. What are you thinking? Does this remotely interest you, or could you care less about the hardware at this point and just hope that RIM can make some pretty big strides as far as their OS is concerned?
Here is some footage of of J. Cole’s set.